classPSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We rock. Nuff said. Jern. =)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMayor
Hokage
Hokage
MrMayor

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding! Empty
PostSubject: Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding!   Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 pm

As a member of the board, may I discuss a topic long avoided and ignored?

I'm always thinking of the 4th year as a whole but not as groups that are in identity that will be their difference from each other...

I've discussed with sumbody from the hetero that what we all need is unity and sound understanding...

So I'm setting a challenge for you guys : "Be with the others"

The gap between the hetero and the cream is their misunderstanding...

The only reason why the two are separated is that both sides don't know how to open up a communication due to superiority issues...

The cream thinks that the hetero are united so they are in a little way, pulled down by their chances..
The hetero thinks that the cream is distant from the them because the cream is composed of smart and creative people (though they are capable of being like the cream).

this only lead us into one conclusion
We should be more open with each other...

We should learn how to OPEN OUR MINDS and be MORE BROAD MINDED...

As the representative of the cream I'm concerned with the relationship of my class to other sections.. not only to other sections but to other groups of people...

i can really feel the isolation of the cream from the hetero

As for now I'm REALLY studying the mentality of the hetero to the cream and the cream to the hetero...

this expression came from my own prospect and complain if you disagree with me..

can you add more reasons why?
can you add more differences?
can you add more similarities?

"Be challenged!"

~jastin
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Kimiko

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding!   Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Err I think the cream and the hetero seem to be in good terms these days--much better relationships than before...? I think. The cream isn't so distant from the others that much anymoar, unliek before. :-?

The big difference though is just..well we are more focused on our studies and we even take the ncae more seriously (most of us anyway)...

anddd... i've observed... friendships between people (especially girliesss) in the hetero seem to be short-lived or something. and some really have this weird habit of looking for enemies inside and out so i dunno.. lol am i making sense here lol

anyway i'm really sleepy now so tah tah :penguin:
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/snappedlead
MrMayor
Hokage
Hokage
MrMayor

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding!   Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:49 pm

true.. but i still feel this distance between the cream and the hetero..

i want a close friendship between the two sides...

we have to be more extensive!@
Back to top Go down
kalem_cut
Academy Student
Academy Student
kalem_cut

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding!   Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:29 pm

ngeek..... a real expression corner for people who is given enough freedom to speak... speak for common good...

wake-up humans??? or humanoids?!!!>>>><<<< hhehehe... joke..

but i guess, after our graduation, everything is settled in a sense that anyone distinct each of us, hetero or cream, as a student.. just a student....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/ranesteinerules
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding!   Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetero & The Cream: A misunderstanding!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
classPSA :: PSP Cafe :: Online Expression Corner-
Jump to: